With this form you ask for an Oak Provenances
account. This account grants you access to data section.
All fields are mandatory. Please wait for an email with your credential.
You can upgrade your account later upon request to the database administrator
- The personal information you provide in this form is reserved for the use of the Oak provenances database and will not be communicated to third parties
- The information collected below will be kept in the best conditions of security and confidentiality, during all the opening period of the account
- In accordance with the European Regulation on the protection of personal data (European Regulation 2016/679), you have the right to access, rectify, oppose and delete information concerning you. If you wish to exercise this right and obtain information about yourself, please contact us
- Oak provenances is accompanied by the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of its parent institution INRAE. It can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Validating this form means that you have understood the above statements and you agree with them.